Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home Soon

I feel something stirring inside of me lately, and I like it. I told Den that I was starting to feel the urge to write on my blog again. We are in the process of trying to buy a house, which is very exciting to me. I guess I haven't felt rooted for so long now that I have been just sort of floating in the universe, but with buying a house I feel myself coming back down to earth and getting ready to plant myself somewhere.

Another inhibitor to blogging has been facebook. I have really enjoyed Facebook and keeping up with everyone there. Although I don't share that much on the site I feel very involved and haven't felt the urge to go further with sharing....until now.

After buying a house I'm gonna want to keep track of the whole renovating process and making a house a "home". To have a house that is MINE again makes me, as a homemaker, wife and mother, feel like nesting. I'm thrilled to be so close to this goal.

2 comments:

judy said...

Hi Trina,

Wonderful to hear from you again. I missed you a lot.

meNmykids said...

So nice to have you back!! Hope it all works out perfect with the house, sounds like a lot of fun.