I recieved an award! Wow! I was, actually, chosen for something...woohooo! LabellinaMammina is the one who nominated me and I thought it gracious of her, because who doesn't like pretty little graphics and blinkies to put on their blog? Thank you, I know right where I will put it!!
Okay so now I am supposed to choose five bloggers to recieve this award too. This is gonna be really hard since there are some really great bloggers out there. Keep in mind that if you are chosen than you are supposed to choose five to give it to also.
1. Raising the Martins in Oklahoma....Her posts are near and dear to my heart since its the only way I can see her family. She has a funny, wry humor to her life while still keeping the Lord at the center of it all.
2. Just Going With The Flow....She talks about raising her three little ones. She has a breezy way of making the small things very entertaining and funny.
3. Life's Little Moments....She has a brood of eight beautiful children. She is a homeschool mom, and is very real about what it's all about to love, educate and raise a large family.
4. Always On The Run.....Her posts are all very lighthearted, and fun easy reads. You can tell she enjoys motherhood and being a wife.
5. Life of a Listmaker.....Her blog is about organization and staying on top of homemaking. She also blogs about being a homeschool mom to a teenage boy.
I could have listed more for sure, however this gives others a chance to list the ones I wanted to list. I sure hope that no one feels left out, or gets their feelings hurt if they didn't get chosen. =0)