Monday, April 23, 2007

Do You REALLY Know Me? Do You REALLY Care?

La Bellina Mammina has asked me to do this questionnaire. I know I know...you are waiting with bated breath. You never know, maybe there is something here you thought you knew, but now you know, you didn't know......lol.

1. What is your occupation?
I am a homemaker!

2. What color are your socks right now?
I don't have any on, but I don't let my boys do this, because their shoes will stink...lol

3. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my boys laughing downstairs. Can't beat that!

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
I ate 2 pathetic french fries. Roman's leftovers....

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, and I rather enjoy it! I actually may have been a Nascar driver in another life....

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red, and I would just pray that Roman wasn't holding me, because he would bite my head off. I'm sure of it!!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mary....at least you didn't ask me how long we spoke...because that would be shameful!

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes I do!! She seems like a very warm, sincere Mom, and I love reading her blog.

9. How old are you today?
I am 36. I'm still getting used to that number.

10. Favorite drink?
Pleeeeeeeeeease....Carmel mocha from Starbucks! Sorry I just drooled on the monitor...forgive me!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics, but if you think I get to watch something like that in this house, than this must be your first time here.....So "WELCOME!"

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Oh yes! I love to try new things!

13. Pets?
Copper was our dog, but now Mary has her.....which reminds me, "Mary how are you treating Copper? Are you feeding her?" lol

14. Favorite food?
Salmon....slathered in butter, with a little squeeze of yellow lemon...a little dill sauce on the side...( oh sorry...I lost myself for a minute!)

15. What was the last movie you watched?
Shanghai Nights....now that was good clean fun right there....I giggled alot!!

16. What was the last book you read?
A book I read, or one I enjoyed?...because there is a difference people...Remember I am a homeschool mom....

17. What do you do to vent anger?
I lecture! I know that doesn't sound pretty, but my boys will tell you that I do.....*sigh*

18. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I loved my bike and skateboard. I was an outdoorsy on the move girl. Hence, why God gave me boys!

19. What is your favourite, fall or spring?
Ohhhh I could wax poetic here! I love both. Let's just leave it at that, and I won't bore you with all my reasons why.

20. Hugs or kisses?
I love kisses! I love hubby kisses and baby kisses.....I just love kisses!

21. Cherries or blueberries?
Okay, I know that there is no right answer here, but geesh this is tough...I like them both for different reasons...hehehe

22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments?
OF COURSE!!

23. Who is the most likely to comment?
To be honest...I don't normally get a good response to questionnaires and stuff....So SURPRISE me!

24. Who is least likely to comment?
My lurkers... and you know who you are!

25. Living arrangements?
I plan to live 'til I die...that's the simple version.

26. When was the last time you cried?
Uh oh....I cried this weekend. I was sad about some family matters. It felt good really...you men should do it more!

27. What's on the floor of your closet?
Do you want the truth? I don't think you can handle the truth! Okay...socks!

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Chantel! I have had her the longest for a very good reason....she is amazing!!

29. What did you do last night?
I went shopping with Den for a bit. Have I mentioned how much I love spending time with him?

30. Favorite smells?
Ohhh baby shampoo on a peach fuzzy headed baby! YUM! I'm lucky enough to still have one for a while longer.

31. What inspires you?
People with hospitality.

32. What are you afraid of?
Not teaching my boys enough to make it in the real world.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheesy....but never any onions!

34. Favourite dog breed?
Golden Retriever or a lab. They are just more child friendly.

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
Am I supposed to know the answer to that?

36. Number of years at current job?
Almost 19 years in June....And I've never been on unemployment once. Maybe by the time I retire I will get a watch or something.

37. Favourite day of the week?
Friday.....oh the possibilities!

38. How many states/countries have you lived in?
Three in my lifetime. Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii

39. Favourite holidays?
Christmas.......it's so magical!


40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Yes sirreee bob! I have driven a backhoe before. I know....close your mouth, a bee may fly in!


I have never had great responses on such things, but I will come to your blog and "oooo" and "ahhhh" over your answers. Just let me, and everyone, know if you are doing it, okay?

15 comments:

Beth said...

Hey! Great list!!! I didn't know you lived in Hawaii?

momto3blessings said...

That is a great read. I will have to do it too.

la bellina mammina said...

Your replies crack me up! Shanghai Nights - must try to watch it. Any famous actors in there?

Lori said...

I loved it! I am still pretty new to your blog, so it helped me get to know you better! :-)
I just did the 100 Things About Me for my sidebar, so I'm not going to do this too - I would feel a little full of myself! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I did learn more! :) Now tell us about Hawaii!

Blessings, Eva

BlondeBlogger said...

You have carmel mocha at your Starbucks?!!! Oh my gosh, that sounds so good! Is it a drink they offer, or do you just ask for a caramel shot in your regular mocha drink? I so want to try it!!

Mrs.Martin said...

I'm your sister and I forgot you lived in Hawaii. LOL That was fun to read.

Michelle said...

I always love learning more about you! Love your list ~ I may give this a go on my blog, I'll let ya know when I get it listed. Hawaii ~ How cool is that ~ Was this before you were married?
Love ya Michelle

Akelamalu said...

Great answers!

marykathryn said...

Ohh you make me giggle..what a shock..hehe Love your answers..and the crayon thing, well better make sure you are not in Miss Hailey's hand either because she will also grind you up into little peices with her little teeth!!

marykathryn said...

Oh yeah by the way I too did the questionaire..come check me out!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. New. Almost 50 something, mother of 6 homeschoolers. I've had the 17 to 18 months, but no longer. Three are out of the house and I miss them terrible. It is a far greater thing you do! Blessings on you head! Treed

D said...

I loved reading your tag questionnaire! I posted mine. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina it is Sister Charlene in Montana I loved your answered and was suprised how that I would of answered allot like you hehehe have a great day

Trina said...

Sis. Charlene: Sometimes these tags can be a lot of fun! LOL