Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I'm Still Here

Here I am...

You thought I wasn't coming back, huh?

I know I know...I deserve that, after all I've left the blogging world a time or two for long periods of time. Why shouldn't this time be any different, right?

Well I'm still here.

In fact, there has been a day or two that I thought about blogging more than once and thought I should probably pace myself.

On the otherhand, I have also had days like yesterday where I spent most of the day with Den enjoying my hubby. Eating at Panera, doing a little shopping at my favorite store "Home Goods", and checking out his job site downtown Portland.

Those days aren't meant for blogging they are meant for living. Being still with my man and blogging about it later.

So here I sit, this Wednesday, making sure to drop you all a line and a little picture of me taking a picture of me in my mirror. It's all so deep.....or just a bunch of cliche's you decide....:)

No comments: