Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thank You!

This little gift is from Lori. Thank you for thinking of me. I will be taking a day to "Spread the Love" very soon.....lol And ohhhh by the way....the feeling is mutual!

I didn't know I was nominated for this award this year, but after I learned about it (just now) I thought it was very thoughtful. Now I didn't win, but I still want to say "Thank you" to whomever nominated and/or voted for me. I could have thought of a few that I would have nominated too if I had only known that it was that time of year again. These are the categories that I was nominated for:
(If you click on the nominee button it will take you to their site. It is fun to see who was nominated for what, and you learn about new blogs this way. I found a few that I adored when I explored them last year.)

Best Cyber Buddy Blog

Live What You Believe Blog

Best Blog Design

Again, thank you for thinking of me. I didn't want to seem like I didn't care or appreciate it so I wanted to make sure I posted about it before I put it on my sidebar.
:-)







1 comment:

Lori said...

You are most deserving of all your awards! :-)