Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Zelda



Here she is. Our new kitten. In training.

Right now she doesn't seem very formidable. But do you see the little piece of blue tape on the rug in front of her? Well that little piece of blue tape has been clawed and batted at for some time now. Long enough for me to grab my camera, sit on the rug and take a picture....sooooo....

Okay this doesn't prove anything about her intelligence or her fierceness, but I'm a "look at the glass half full" kind of cat owner.

So far we are still getting acquainted with our little Zelda.

Right now the whole family has put all their hopes and dreams into this little feline.

Save us Zelda!!

Zelda? Focus kitty!

Okay okay... now leave the little piece of blue tape alone now and sniff out the villains!

Well..... at least she is cute....

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

She looks like a cat we once had Prince. He was a king of hunters! Good luck.

Trina said...

Well hopefully our little Zelda will be a supreme hunter too! I mean Boaz has to let her walk first, that would help... Thanks!

Lori said...

Awww...I love her!

Trina said...

I knew you would, Lori! ;)

Marie said...

She's simply adorable. I just read the post about your varment. Has she caught it yet?