Sunday, February 01, 2009

Puddles of Babies

Sitting alongside of me this evening is my little Boaz. We are attached to the hip lately and so wherever I go, he goes. In fact, he believes that his entire happiness depends on being propped somewhere on my body. However, I somehow have managed to plop down on my king size bed, laptop in front of me, of course a good Nickleodeon show, and our littlest family member is managing to sustain is happiness without me. Well as long as I'm within wallowing distance. What a good feeling!

As I glance his direction he is so engrossed in a toddler show that I can admire him without drawing his attention. He has a crisp white diaper wrapped around his chubby bottom, with fat dimply legs curled up indian style in front of him. His little green t-shirt fits him loosely, with his sweet tubby arms protruding from the short sleeves. He is in the perfect position to let me visually drool over his fat dented elbows and extra rolls of fat on his wrists. I mean perfection doesn't come in a prettier package. To see this tiny human puddled up in the center of my bed is amazing to me sometimes. How did I become so blessed? I love having a baby!

6 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

You are so right "perfection doesn't come in a prettier package."
With your description I want to kiss his little fat rolls.LOL
We as mommies understand this.

Where is my Brain said...

yeah babies are sweet!!!

Ramya Shankar said...

How adorable! Love your writing. Keep going ! :)

Just bloghopped here!

Kim said...

Ok here is my comment about your blog.....As long as the posts keep coming I dont care what your blog looks like! LOLOLOL I can tell that you are ready for a change or you wouldnt even ask. Bottom line....Just keep the posts coming. MUAH!!!

Sabriena said...

Babies are absolutely wonderful! Not even blessings in disguise, they are blessings willing for all to see! You truly are blessed, Sis. Trina! Remember that, even when you are facing hard moments (as I'm sure you know... since you have been a mom for a long time, and I never have been! But still. I love to give advice! LOL).

Laura said...

Awwww, I have to go gaze at Erin sleeping now...