Friday, April 06, 2007

The Last 24 Hours

Along with getting the house put in order, life must go on with a house full of children. So here is what we have been doing in the last 24 hours, and since I KNOW you all love pics....here are some......

A. I've got all the bedrooms upstairs, pretty much, put together. I haven't hung all the pictures and fun stuff up yet, however everything is in its place and now we can ACTUALLY find it. Now that is a magnificent feeling. I took some pictures of my bedroom for you to see it in all its clean glory. This is also where my computer is, so now you know where I sit when I am blogging with you all.

B. This Sunday is Easter, as I am sure you are all aware of, and if you forgot.....GET BUSY! lol So of course the boys wanted to decorate Easter eggs. The strangest of traditions I might add. Absolutely doesn't make any sense to me, but since its a fun crafty thing to do, we participated. Plus my boys LOVE hard boiled eggs to eat. C. The jacuzzi is finally up to the right temperature, and so everyone is thrilled with it. The only thing is, we have some strict guidelines about splashing all of the water out (or we have to refill it, and it takes a while to get it back up to the temperature), they can't come into the wood floor wet, or we will have white floor instead of brown, and we can't use a 100 towels to dry off throughout the day. That's not too much to ask, now is it?D. Last, but not least, the boys are thoroughly enjoying the basketball hoop. I'm sure the neighbors are getting tired of the steady rhythmic sound of a basketball hitting the concrete....hehehe Welcome to city life!


9 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Oh Trina what an oasis the Lord has brought you to, your boys should find happiness there, even if they are out of the country life for awhile. I know how you are teaching them to go with the flow of life and where the Lord leads, but this city life is very different for them. Again, happy for the new pics. Love your sis.

marykathryn said...

Is it wrong that these pics make me sad?? I miss you guys soo much and your new home looks so awesome that I know you'll never return to our little one-horse town....
I know the Lord brought you there and I definitely want you guys to be happy, but I just miss ya!!
Your room looks so clean and tidy, love the space!!
Love ya!!

momto3blessings said...

I love the pics. I just love your house and I think it is soo much bigger looking in person. I fell in love with it yesterday. And that lil Roman OH MY GOSH I could just eat him up. He loved me chasing him around yesterday.
I love your bedroom looks so nice and tidy. Gives me some inspiration to do mine. Enjoy the Warm weather today.

Anonymous said...

I love that your settled in Trina.
Your family is showing all, that it doesn't matter where you are or what the circumstances...your together and that is where your happiness and contentment rest.
Blessings on you this first Easter in your new neighborhood.

Nadine said...

You all like your adjusting well. That is great. Your new home is beautiful.

Cherrie said...

Your house looks awesome. I hope you have a awesome easter. lol

Anonymous said...

Trina, you are absolutely incredible. It must be all that mocha, 'cause you are a dynamo. I've lived in this house almost eight years and have never bothered to hang up my pictures. They're still in a box in our storage shed. Maybe I should just sell them...or give them away.

KarenW said...

I love your bedroom! Gorgeous bed. I'll be so glad to get settled down somewhere. Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures! And I just love your kitchen! Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!
Michelle